On All U.S Orders
Paypal Express Checkout
Only the Best
Top Brands for PS, Xbox & Nintendo Accessories
NEW PS5 PARTS & ACCESSORIES ARE HERE! SHOP NOW!
RIG 500 PRO HX Over-Ear Headset - Uni-Directional
- Product SKU: 00017229163041
- Category: Computer Gaming Headsets, Computer Gaming Headsets - Wired, Condition: PreOwned, Playstation 4, Playstation 4 Accessories, Playstation 4 Headsets, Xbox One, Xbox one Accessories, Xbox One Headsets
- Express Ship it in:
Condition: PreOwnedBrand : Plantronics Plantronics product line : RIG Style : On-ear Use : Computer, Video Game Console Connectivity : Wired Features : Headset, Noise Canceling, For Gaming, Over-ear Control the battlefield with RIG 500 PRO HX. Lightweight exoskeleton, tuned acoustic chambers, 50 mm drivers and the RIG game audio dial create a high-resolution audio experience. GENERAL Product Type Headset - wired - 3.5 mm jack Width 7.3 in Depth 2.9 in Height 7.3 in Weight 11.39 oz Earpad Material Leatherette Recommended Use Game console Localization United States HEADPHONES Headphones Form Factor Full size Headphones Cup Type Closed Headphones Technology Dynamic Connectivity Technology Wired Sound Output Mode Stereo Sound Effects Dolby Atmos Noise Isolating Yes Frequency Response 20 - 20000 Hz Max Input Power 40 mW Sensitivity 111 dB Impedance 33 Ohm Diaphragm 2 in In-Cord Volume Control Yes Features Detachable microphone MICROPHONE Type Boom Frequency Response 100 - 10000 Hz Signal-To-Noise Ratio 45 dB Features Mute function REMOTE CONTROL Controls Volume CONNECTIONS Connector Type Headset (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 4-pole) CABLE Cable Length 4.3 ft MISCELLANEOUS Cables Included Headset cable - 4.3 ft Included Accessories Dolby activation card, audio dial with 2 rubber sleeves MANUFACTURER WARRANTY Service & Support Limited warranty - 1 year UNIVERSAL PRODUCT IDENTIFIERS Brand Plantronics Part Numbers 211221-01, 214451-01, 6258496, 76439784, RIG 500 PRO HX, rig500prohx
To Begin the Return Process: Start your return here
*A 22% restocking fee will apply on all orders being returned.(When applicable)
- When emailing us for an RAN(Return Authorization Number) please include your full name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in response time.
*Customer service emails are checked daily. If you have NOT received a response to your email regarding your return, please don't worry, we still acknowledge the email time and will honor returns if emails are received within the appropriate return window time in accordance to the type of return you have.(Please refer to the information below)
Types of returnable and nonreturnable items
*A 22% restocking fee will apply on all Preowned / New(Open Box) / Like New/ and NEW condition orders being returned.
- Our policy lasts 7 days for "New" products purchased from our site. If 7 days after delivery has gone by since your purchase and you have not emailed us or contacted our customer support via phone for an RAN(return authorization number), unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and unopened. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our policy lasts 4 days. If 4 days after delivery has gone by and you have not emailed us or contacted our customer support via phone for an RAN(return authorization number), unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must also be in the original packaging that it was sent in(If applicable)
- all accessories included in the shipment must also be returned together
- All sales are final for products described "as-is" for parts only.
- Products categorized as "salvage" are not eligible for return.
- Ineligible for return.
Pre-owned - "As-is" Final Sale
For items sold described and categorized as pre-owned "as-is" final sale (ALL SALES ARE FINAL)
Other Return Situations:
- D.O.A Items MUST be reported in 4 days after delivery.
- If you purchased an item that is "salvage" for parts only, you will NOT be eligible for a D.O,A return.
- Perishable goods such as food
- newspapers or magazines
- intimate or sanitary goods
- hazardous materials
- flammable liquids or gases.
- All items sold "As-Is" or for parts only are not eligible for return.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- If we receive a package with missing accessories necessary to complete the set, you will be charged at the price determined by the manufacturer if we need to order a new piece to complete the set due to you not providing all the items that were originally included in the shipment.
- *All UPC's, SKUs and other product identifiers are recorded before items are shipped.
What to know about your return
- If you need to return an item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will provide you with all the return information needed to make your return process as smooth as possible.
- Fill out the return form provided with all the information requested including the RAN# provided by the customer service rep.
- Please ship back the product within a timely manor in order to ensure a speedy refund and processing time.
- Wait for your item to be inspected by our shipping team(2-5 business days)
- If and when you(the buyer) are authorized to receive a refund, you will only receive the purchase price of the item(minus any restock fees applied and shipping fees paid).
- Refunds will take can take up to 2-5 business days (after the refund has been approved and sent) to reach your bank account depending on your bank.
*Please note: failure to contact us and receive a return authorization number and sending the item back without the correct information needed will result in your package being undelivered to us and will be sent back to you.
SHIPPING & SENDING:Shipping
- If approved for a return, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(depending on the reason for your return).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- There will be a restocking fee assessed to all products being returned(When Applicable). The restock fee applied will be no more than 22% of the purchase price.
- Restocking fees will be taken out of your portion of the refund.
- Restocking fees apply to all condition items being returned EX: (New, Like New, Preowned, New(Open Box).
Shipping fee Refund
- Any cost paid for upgraded shipping options are nonrefundable ex: (express shipping, standard shipping & express elite shipping)
- When returning orders back to GamesRuslive, you (the buyer), are responsible for the package contents and MUST make sure all original contents of the order are shipped back together.
- Failure to provide all contents of the order( accessories, manuals , cables, etc..) will result in a deduction of the refund due and/or a delay in receiving your refund.
- You(The buyer) are responsible for providing your own shipping label and proper packaging when returning items back to us.
- Return labels are not offered by GamesRuslive.
- You(The buyer) are responsible for shipping your own order and must provide tracking with your order in a timely manor when shipping the item back to us.
Self Shipping Costs:
- The cost of shipping the item back to us is bared by the buyer and is not refundable cost. GamesRuslive will not be held responsible for the postage you(the buyer) decide to pay to ship back the item.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If you need to exchange, send us an email at email@example.com.
- A representative will provide you with all the return information needed to make your return process as smooth as possible.
- Please note: failure to contact us and receive a return authorization number will result in your package being undelivered to us and will be sent back to you.
Other Return Situations:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will be made aware of your return.
This guide is for reference only and should not be used as a tool to determine Important condition details.
For further details regarding package contents and important information related to the product, Please view the "product description" tab in the product page you are interested in purchasing.
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.
New other (see details)
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.
New - Open Box
Items are in excellent condition, new condition with no ware. The item may be missing original packaging or protective wrapping or may be in original packaging but not sealed. The item includes original accessories. The item may be a factory second. See description details and information for any imperfections.
The item is in a pristine, like-new condition. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.
The item has been restored to working order. This means the item was inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.
PreOwned - Open box
The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. The item includes original accessories. The item may be a factory second or customer returns. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.
The listed product is in PreOwned condition. These units are tested for functionality and marketed for sale as working goods.
- Products can originate from retail returns, end of life, and trade-in programs.
- Products are tested for functionality.
- The packaging will be in various states including: opened, distressed, and/or missing.
- Products may or may not include original packaging and accessories.
- Promotional offers, codes, toys will not be included
- Products may have signs of use, scratches, dents
- Units requiring charges for play will not come charged and will therefore need to be charged over night
- You must use all accessories provided to ensure proper functionality of unit
An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, items that are locked or can't be activated, or items missing essential components. See the description section for full details and information of any imperfections.